Appendicitis ,What causes appendix? typical and Atypical Symptoms of appendicitus,signs , Alvarado scoring ,Differential diagonosis and investigations
Appendicitis is swelling (inflammation) of the appendix. The appendix is a small pouch attached to the beginning of your large intestine .. that pouch is known as caecum. What causes appendix? Appendicitis occurs when the appendix becomes blocked, often by stool, a foreign body, or cancer. Blockage may also occur from infection, since the appendix swells in response to any infection in the body. The cause of appendicitis isn't always clear. Sometimes appendicitis can occur as a result of: An obstruction. Food waste or a hard piece of stool (fecal stone) can block the opening of the cavity that runs the length of your appendix. An infection. Appendicitis may also follow an infection, such as a gastrointestinal viral infection, or it may result from other types of inflammation. In both cases, bacteria inside the appendix multiply rapidly, causing the appendix to become inflamed, swollen and filled with pus. If not treated promptly, the appendix can rupture. Symptoms of appen...

I have been on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and I never thought I would ever get a cure. This made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship. He broke up with me when he found out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on a Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got cured and let her contact details, so I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give it a try too and use his herbal medicine. That was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can Cure all Neuromuscular Diseases,Hiv/Aids,Hsv,Cancers all types with his natural herbal medicines. (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or visit his website on www.drituaherbalcenter.com)
ReplyDelete